- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
A very honest place to get car work done take my vehicles there all the time.
Jeff was great. This is my first time bringing my truck to Rayco. I will be bringing my cars back to Rayco. Thank you for the professionalism and the honesty.
They were friendly, fast, and seemed to have integrity in their business dealings. They fixed my AC for a reasonable price and didn't try to sell me on anything extra or unnecessary. I'll definitely go there again!
I have been trusting my vehicles to these guys for over fifteen years! I can't say enough good things about them . They are honest, do great work and stand behind it, never try to sell you things you don't need, and their prices are fair.
There a good little shop that is helpful. The place is very neat considering how small it is and the fact that it is a Mom and Pop shop.